Without You 2pm - Translate

I'm gonna get stronger

Fine, breaking up is better
This was going to happen between us anyway
You were going to do this anyway
This is better, better than falling deeper in love anyway
I think of it as fortunate, that’s why I’m okay

I gave you all my all I believed you so I gave you my all But you threw that away I gave you my everything So I’m gonna be okay
I’m gonna be okay I’ll be okay Gonna be okay Baby without you Without you Baby without you Without you
Without you, I’ll be cooler More cooler I’m going to stand up Without you I’ll live on Without you
Listen, everything happens for a reason Everything happens for a reason This is the last time you’ll meet another man Your words don’t even make sense Just turn around It hurts me too much I don’t want to see you anymore
I was being fooled all this while I didn’t even know who you were But I know now You don’t know love So that’s why I’m gonna be okay
Gonna be okay I’ll be okay Gonna be okay Baby without you Without you Baby without you Without you
Without you, I’ll be cooler More cooler I’m going to stand up Without you I’ll live on Without you
Why are you doing this to me, why? Why do you have to do this to me, make me cry? Was it enough to throw everything we had? All of the times we were together And the times we can never be together again Aren’t they wasteful, to you? Does it not matter to you? Even now, are you okay without me?
I’m gonna be okay Gonna be okay I’ll be okay Gonna be okay Baby without you Without you Baby without you Without you
Without you, I’ll be cooler More cooler I’m going to stand up Without you I’ll live on Without you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik Lagu Craig David feat. Sting - Rise And Fall

Love Myself

people come and go (but Jesus always there beside us)